Tuesday 21 February 2017

BETRAYAL BY MARYANN.A.A.A

                                                   BETRAYAL

Happiness swept my heart
When i received your news
With all heart i was devoted to help
I found myself been trustworthy

Listening to your words without doubt
Sacrifice all to make it all for you
Delighted to share your good news
I found myself been trustworthy

Then it did not occur to me
Words were not real
I believed in what you called believe
I trust in what you called trust


In state of deception i laid my thought
Gradually your fiddle became known
To trust became my blame
All my help was null and void 
You my betrayer i trust your words

MARYANN A.A.A


No comments:

Post a Comment

sustainable energy and the impact on the society

Introduction: Sustainable energy is an important topic in the current global scenario, where the demand for energy is increasing while also ...